17th century portrait goddess $595. plus shipping
- This small early painting is a portrait of a woman and child, portrayed as a Roman goddess and attendant. Who exactly they are posing as, your guess is as good as mine.
- Love the 17th C dress and hair of the woman, fringed skirt and all. All the girl in the artist's idea of a Roman toga and sandals.
- Measures only 10" x 12 1/2", small for the period. Painted on canvas laid down on board at a later time. Frame is later, but old.
- Inventory #A 41
primitive watercolor portrait $250. with free ship
- This wonderful little watercolor on paper shows a young lady with long hair and a posy in her hands.
- There are a few waterspots on the paper, but overall nice conditon. Good period frame.
- Measures 6 1/2" x 4 3/4".
- Inventory #A 53
Delicate early miniature portrait $325. with free shipping
- This early portrait on ivory is so beautifully painted, look at the detail, her clothes, her jewels.
- Very nice old condition.
- Measures 4 1/4" x 3 3/8".
- Inventory #A 54
1791 dated fractur $295. with free shipping
- Dated 1791, hand drawn and painted and the name Barury Dobbs! What more can I say?
- Love the strong color retention. As you can see, small hole in center.
- Cherry frame, old not original. Measures 4 1/2" x 6 1/2".
- Inventory #A 50