private Collection #1
black pantry box $275. plus shiping
- This pantry box has a nice stamp on the top from the Murphy Co. in Winchendon, MA famous for woodworking back in the day.
- Original dry black paint, nice old condition.
- Measures 6 1/2" x 3"
shoe form razor strop $175. plus shipping
- What a manly antique. Here is what appears to be a nice shoe form, probably used by a cobbler, and on the bottom is a piece of wood with a leather razor strop.
- Great old dry surface on all. I'm guessing it still works, if you'd like to try it.
- Measures 14 1/2" x 5"
antique tin wall pocket sold
- Interesting and unusual form of antique tinware. Great old dark patina.
- Perfect old condition. Look at those wonderful fat rolled edges.
- Measures 10" x 12" x 3".
group of 3 small leather books $165./group plus shipping
- This group of 3 small antique books includes Robinson Crusoe, Volumes 1 & 2, and a Christian Truth book.
- The cover of Robinson Crusoe Volume 2 is quite loose.
- They measure 6" x 3 1/2".
Antique Chip Carved wood peel $165. shipping
- This is a nice small peel, for sliding your loaves (or pizza) into your hot oven.
- See the nice wear on the handle.
- Measures 12" x 8 1/2"
brown linsey and cotton quilt $650. plus shipping
- This nice country quilt has the plain brown squares made of linsey woolsey, and other cotton and wool fabrics.
- Very nice old condition, wasn't used much if at all. Solid brown back.
- Measures 70" x 80".