antique redware doll $650. plus shipping
- One of the nicest and earliest dolls I've ever owned.
- Her body, face etc are made of red ware. Yes, that redware. If you doubt me, look at her feet.
- Beautifully modeled painted face. Wonderful early clothes, including a padded skirt.
- I gave her the little broom to hold, not sure what the holes in her hands originally held.
- Measures 10 1/2" tall.
- Look at her feet/ankles. It looks like she was broke off of a base or something.
- Inventory #D 46
small brown wool doll coat sold
- This small brown wool doll coat is so nicely made, a mixture of hand sewing and machine. You should see the tiny thread covered buttons.
- A few small moth holes, see pics. Measures 12" long.
- Inventory number #D 80