large Mennonite rag doll $445. with free shipping
- This large rag doll is made of real rags, so nice and heavy and bendy.
- Really nice clothes, not original I think. Lovely black and white calico dress with bodice tucks, warm flannel petticoat and pantaloons with ruffles. Original black socks sewn on.
- Nice hair made of black cotton fabric, love the part in the middle?
- She has a matching store bought bonnet.
- No face drawn on, maybe there once was one, maybe not.
- Measures 27" tall.
- Inventory #D 53
darling pair of pilgrim clothes pin dolls, 19th C $225. free ship
- This charming pair of 19th C clothes pin dolls seem too happy to be pilgrims! I always thought they were pretty sober folks.
- Complete outfits, capes and all. All original.
- They measure 5 1/2" tall.
- Inventory #D 46
mennonite rag doll, painted face $795.
- What a sweet face on this old rag doll. Nicely painted gusseted oil cloth head. Cotton twill body.
- I understand these are Mennonite dolls.
- All original doll parts, mitten hands with finger sewn in, dress is old but possibly not original.
- Measures 16" tall.
- Inventory #D 44
early black rag doll $545. with free shipping
- Very nice old black rag doll from a CT collection.
- Very good condition, all original body parts, hair, face etc. Tiny hole over the eyebrow, some wear to the face embroidery.
- Well articulated legs, she sits nicely.
- Beautiful period blue calico dress and petticoat.
- Measures 12".
- Inventory #D 35
Claret red doll dress $135. with free shipping
- Claret red dress, perfect condition, measures 11 1/2".