surely made by the same hand, found 2 years apart in 2 different states!
larger red doll dress sold
- This wonderful early doll dress is all hand sewn in a plain red muslin cotton. With the high waist I would guess it's early 19th C.
- Matching original trim on hem and waist.
- A few very tiny hurts, see pics.
- The buttons on the bodice are old, possibly original. The buttons on the skirt area are also old, but replaced.
- Inventory #D 78
smaller red doll dress sold
- This little beauty is 12" from neck to hem.
- The bodice is the same red cotton as the rest of the dress, with embroidered motifs. The trim on the sleeves is very similar.
- Original very tiny round red buttons, top one missing. All hand sewn.
- A few small tears, see pics.
- Inventory #D 14
early painted face rag doll $625. plus shipping
- This early home made doll is quite large, 22" tall.
- All of the body parts, and underclothes are original, no repairs etc. Dress is vintage, but not original.
- Pretty hand painted face on oil cloth, all original.
- Very hugable, and sits nicely.
- Inventory #D 76
blue child's shoes $165. with free shipping
- Such sweet little shoes! And these are blue!
- Nice leather shoes with blue color, and 1 tin buckles. Missing the other one.
- These measure 6" long.
- Inventory #D 69