Folk Art 1
concrete puppy statue Patina! Detail! $245. plus shipping
- This charming puppy statue is I think maybe a boxer. Maybe, hard to tell.
- But oh, what surface and detail, beautiful work.
- Measures 13" tall.
- Inventory #FA 166
braided rye straw bits $45. for all free shipping
- Pieces of braided rye straw, quite old.
- Cutting board shown on Treen page one
- 8 pieces about 7" long.
- Inventory #FA 148
antique wire urn $295. with free shipping
- Lovely wirework on this antique wire urn. Great for spring plants, or I love them for stone fruit, you can see all sides of the fruit, not just the tops.
- Perfect old condition, old dark dry surface.
- Love the scallopy edging.
- Measures 10" tall and 9" in diameter.
- Inventory #FA 144
early leather and wallpaper covered box $350. with free ship
- This is an early box, likely 18th C. It has leather coverings held on with rows of small nails, and initials H. Fountour (?) inked into the leather on the top.
- Original snipe hinges.
- Pretty blue wallpaper added in the 19th C.
- From the famous Patti Walsh of Texas collection.
- Measures 10 1/2" x 5" x 3 1/2" tall.
- Inventory #FA 100.