Folk Art 1
pair of antique velvet animals, sewing tool $475./pair plus ship
- Wonderful rare pair, a velvet dog and cat.
- Late 1800s sewing tools. The cat is a tapemeasure, the dog is a pincushion.
- All original, the end of the tapemeasure is worn off as you can see.
- They measure 2 1/2" tall each.
- I love the startled look on the cat's face.
- Inventory #FA 330.
watercolor of cats in blue frame sold
- Lovely antique original watercolor painting of some cats in a barn I think.
- Best original dry blue paint on the frame.
- Measures 14 1/2" x 11 1/2".
- Inventory #FA 330
Small leather book. $65. Free ship
- New Testament c1830s
- Measures 4 1/2" x 3" x 3/4"
- Imventory #B 13
all original folk art horse and sleigh
- Just the most remarkable piece of old folk art. The horse and sleigh are all hand carved and in original red paint.
- The horse's tack is all hand made and has tiny buckles under the belly. Very nice old condition.
- Held together mostly with wood pins and a few round nails.
- The horse measures 6" x 6" tall, and the display is 18" as shown.
antique velvet pear on leaf $375. plus shipping
- Very unusual antique velvet pear, on a pressed canvas and velvet leaf.
- Very nice old condition, great fall colors. Wood stem on pear.
- Pear measures 3" long, so quite small, and the attached leaf is 5"
- Inventory #FA 328
tiny black wallpaper box dated $145. free shipping
- This tiny handsewn wallpaper box is covered in embossed black paper and has a delicate hand painted floral design on the front.
- On the top is a gold sticker with and eagle and some initials.
- On the bottom is an inscription, Presented to Margaret by her aunt Susan Dec. 26th, 1848.
- Measures 2 1/2" in diameter and 1 1/2" tall.
- Inventory #FA 309