folk art 2
green on green carved gameboard SOLD
- I love the simple beauty of this early gameboard, sometimes it just looks like modern art.
- The dividing lines are carved into the thick pine board, and then the checkers are painted alternately in dark teal green and soft mossy thick dry paint, all original.
- Look at the back, once used as a cutting board!
- Measures 11 1/2" square.
- Inventory #FA 177
antique red black gameboard on door panel $485. plus ship
- This striking red and black game board was made from and old raised door panel.
- All dry original paint, and some carving.
- Single pine board with a batten on the back to control the split.
- Measures 12 1/2" x 17"
- Inventory #FA 161
fish with tip up weathervane $545. plus shipping
- I love this funny fish weathervane, he has a tip up on his back. A tip up is a flag that tips up when a fish bites the line when you are ice fishing. He has a smile on his face when he is caught!
- He is sheet metal on his original post, with a new iron stand to hold all up.
- He measures 32" tall and 18 1/2" across.
- Found in Vermont, I guess they ice fish up there.
- Inventory #FA 125