folk art 2
double sided pottery sign SOLD
- This pine pottery sign seems to have a deco flavor to the lettering, so make '30s?
- From a pottery in Vermont.
- Single pine board, nice pine molding and heavy iron hooks.
- Very nice old condition.
- Measures 31" x 13".
- Inventory #FA 249
Pair of big wire sold
- These nice patriotic wire eagles would look great indoors or out.
- Perfect old condition. They could face either way you want.
- Measures 22" x 24".
- Inventory #FA 234
peas sign $145. plus shipping
corn sign $145. plus shipping
Corn sign w/arrow $155. plus shipping
Strawberries $165. plus shipping
Peaches Sign $155. plus shipping
group of signs $675. plus shipping
- All signs have original paint, are made on pine boards, painted on the back in grey or white. All have modern hangers. All fresh picked from a farm in Massachusetts.
- Peas sign (Give Peas a Chance?) Measures 20" x 7 1/2", has Closed Tuesday painted on the back.
- Corn sign measures 30 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Corn Sign with Arrow measures 38 1/2" x 10 1/2".
- Strawberries Sign measures 36 1/2" x 11 3/4".
- Peaches Sign measures 29 1/2" x 8 1/4".
- Inventory #FA 236
early iron weathervane $325. plus shipping
- This wrought iron and sheet iron weathervane is one of the earliest types, possibly early 1800s.
- Found in Maine, it does have a good old patina, some weathering to the tail, and yes, a bullet hole.
- Measures 32" long, 8" tall, and 22" tall as shown on new custom stand.
- Inventory #FA 188