Folk Art 3
early dutch barometer face $425. plus shipping
- Is this a barometer or a clock? Back in the day, Amsterdam was famous for it's technological advances.
- The front has words for the different kinds of weather to be expected. On the back is a wood box, presumably to hold a glass barometer. Quite early, maybe early 1800s or late 1700s.
- Measures 22" in diameter.
- Inventory #FA 301
tiny vienna bronze rabbit $65. plus shipping
- He's so tiny and so cute. 2 1/2" tall, bronze in old patina.
- Holding a carrot maybe in his mouth.
- Inventory #FA 334.
tiny black wallpaper box dated $145. free shipping
- This tiny handsewn wallpaper box is covered in embossed black paper and has a delicate hand painted floral design on the front.
- On the top is a gold sticker with and eagle and some initials.
- On the bottom is an inscription, Presented to Margaret by her aunt Susan Dec. 26th, 1848.
- Measures 2 1/2" in diameter and 1 1/2" tall.
- Inventory #FA 309
concrete deer, doe and fawn and buck $395. for both plus ship
- Nice group of concrete deer, great patina with moss and lichen.
- Doe and fawn have glass eyes, and are in very good old condition.
- The group measures 9" x 9".
- Buck deer has glass eyes and is in very good old condition.
- He measures 9" x 9".
- Inventory #s FA 295 & 296