crusty blue white shelf sold
- Love the crusty old surface on this pine shelf. Was it painted white first, and then blue or maybe the other way. Then it was left in the rain, and now we have this nice dry crusty surface, and very well oxidized nails.
- Lovely shaped form, nicer than average. Measures 36" x 26" x 7 1/4".
- Inventory #FU 169
blue one drawer stand $395. plus shipping
- This pine one drawer stand has the best dry crusty paint, and lovely delicate proportions.
- Looks like it spent some time on the porch with a potted plant. We love it anyway :)
- Knob replaced.
- Measures 20" square and 26" tall.
- Inventory #FU 164
country shelf and pegs mustard paint sold
- Nice clean lines on this pine canted shelf with pegs for hanging. Great coat of greenish mustard dry original paint over some other old color.
- Measures 36 1/2" x 10".
- Inventory #FU 174
pine child's cupboard for display $275. plus shipping
- Simple country cupboard with 2 drawers, perfect to display you collection of small items, easy to hang anywhere.
- Lovely scalloped skirt, nice complete molding on top.
- Good dry worn natural surface.
- Missing knobs on the drawers, but honestly I like it just the way it is.
- Measures 16" x 26" x 7" deep.
- Inventory #FU 166
Best blue corner shelf $625. plus shipping
- This old pine corner shelf has several layers of the very best dry blue paint.
- Simple design, nice size, very nice old condition.
- Measures 30" high, 18" across the front, takes a 13" corner.
- Inventory #FU 163