classic american apothecary grey paint sold
- This great apothecary has 32 nicely made drawers with the best crusty dry original paint, and a natural dark pine case.
- Slight suggestion of numbers still visible on some drawers. Brass knobs replaced.
- Measures 25 3/4" x 26 1/4" x 8 1/4" deep. New hangers added.
- Inventory #FU 147
Best blue corner shelf $625. plus shipping
- This old pine corner shelf has several layers of the very best dry blue paint.
- Simple design, nice size, very nice old condition.
- Measures 30" high, 18" across the front, takes a 13" corner.
- Inventory #FU 163
set of shaker bed steps in red paint sold
- This antique set of bed steps has a clean Shaker look, and the careful construction you would expect. Look at all the dovetails to make it really sturdy.
- Original dry red paint, with yellow graining still on one side. A few drips of white paint here and there.
- There is a mended crack on the cross brace on the back, see pics.
- Measures 21" x 15 1/2" wide and 11" deep.
- Inventory #FU 162
wrought iron rack with great red paint sold
- This hand wrought iron hanging rack has the best dry crusty red paint.
- Measures 20" long.
- Inventory #FU 152
small green shelf $295. plus shipping
- This simple pine shelf has a good coat of dry original bayberry green paint.
- Another "Amana" shelf.
- Measures 16" x 3 1/2" x 9" tall. Square nails.
- Inventory #FU 141