country pine shelf in blue over red $325. plus shipping
- This lovely country pine shelf has good dry light blue paint over red paints.
- Very good old condition, square nails throughout.
- Measures 26" x 13" x 9".
- Inventory #FU 102
nice big mustard hanging cupboard sold
- This nice old country pine piece has just the best dry mustard paint.
- Simple 2 doors, nice clean pine interior.
- Measures 32" x 27" x 14" deep.
- Inventory #FU 108
artist's cabinet of drawers $1,450. plus shipping
- I love this early apothecary cabinet. This one belonged to an artist. We know this because they painted the names of the colors they used on each of the drawers. Lemon gold leaf, ultramarine blue and so on. How lovely.
- Perfect dry red original paint. All the lettering is hand painted, all or at least most of the knobs are original.
- Slight damage to the back edge of the top. I guess it was attached to the wall, a kind of built in. Otherwise terrific condition.
- Measures 15" x 12" x 5".
- Inventory #FU 89
EArly make do mirror $675. plus shipping
- Not exactly a make do here. I belive the frame and mirror glass and back and hanger are all original to the piece. It's all the repairs that make it special.
- Good dry original red paint. Old worn mirror glass. Held together with wire and tin and fishing twine repairs. Much loved and used.
- Circa 1820, birch, probably New England.
- Measures 7 1/4" x 9" x 3/4" thick.
- Inventory #TR 399
Heart pine blue childs pewter cupboard $295. plus shipping
- This small child size open cupboard is made of southern heart pine, so quite heavy for it's size.
- Nice blue green original dry paint, some wear but still looks painted.
- Found in Indiana, all original condition, round nails. Nice molded edge to the shelf.
- Perfect to display your small treasures, children's shoes, tiny wallpaper boxes, etc.
- Measures 17" x 15" x 7 1/2" deep.
- Inventory #FU 99