hanging red shelf $440. plus shipping
- This early form red hanging shelf once belonged to Lillian Cogan, or Queen Lillian as she was know. A famous Connecticut dealer from another era know for her beautiful things.
- Three simple shelves, 4 rods, one quite curved as you can see.
- Measures 16" wide, 17" tall with rope, and 7 1/2" deep.
- Inventory #FU 59
primitve green shelf $395. plus shipping
- Simple country pine shelf in nice four square design.
- Nice old dry original green paint.
- Measures 126" wide x 29" tall and 6" deep.
- Inventory #FU 67