black queen anne mirror $1,150. plus shipping
- Such a fine thing, a great example of Queen Anne Design. We know this mirror was made in 1747. It was made by A. H. in London in 1747 because that's what he carved on the back.
- He also started carving a coat of arms, also on the back.
- Great dark black paint over grey, really well carved moldings, great period mirror, the perfect complement to the old paint. I do not believe the black paint is orignal, old yes, but not original.
- Measures 14" x 26".
- It looks like from the brace on the back that the bottom section was once broken off or cracked, but nicely repaired.
- Inventory #FU 115
blue green 18th C Bible box initials $975. plus shipping
- Another fantastic early piece, an 18th C. bible box.
- This one has original blue green paint, and some initials carved in the front.
- Great old hand wrought iron work, and we have the key!
- Measures 18" x 12" x 8".
- Inventory #FU 126
18th C black apothecary sold
- Another great 18th C piece, this old apothecary in original black paint.
- Great big early dovetails on the drawers, all early nails.
- Nice beading in between the drawers, and tiny delicate top molding. Right side (as you see it) never had molding.
- Measures 17 1/2" x 10" x 6 3/4".
- Inventory #FU 121
beautiful bird frame/mirror $245. plus shipping
- I know, I know, it's not as old, but it's so pretty!
- Beautiful hand painted birds, swifts I think all around the frame.
- Would be great with mirror, but then it might break when shipped, so you can put the mirror in.
- Measures 32" x 26" outside.
- Inventory #FU 119
11 DRAWER SPICE CABINET W/NAMES $465. PLUS SHIPPING
- Very nice looking spice cabinet, with 11 drawers. Each drawer is stamped with the names of the spices. The two bottom drawers are marked TEA.
- The knobs are replaced, and there's a stable glued crack in the top crest, otherwise very nice old condition.
- Round nails, beechwood.
- Measures 25" x 10" x 4".
- Inventory #FU 113
EArly make do mirror $675. plus shipping
- Not exactly a make do here. I belive the frame and mirror glass and back and hanger are all original to the piece. It's all the repairs that make it special.
- Good dry original red paint. Old worn mirror glass. Held together with wire and tin and fishing twine repairs. Much loved and used.
- Circa 1820, birch, probably New England.
- Measures 7 1/4" x 9" x 3/4" thick.
- Inventory #TR 399