child's red settle chair
- Classic New England settle form with carved hand holds in the best deep dry red original paint.
- Yes, it was a potty chair, now has a lift out linsey pad.
- Look at the wear on the back top edge, the child used the chair as a walker. And the old inlaid repair on the back, so nice, all old nails.
- Meaures 23" x 12" x 11".
- Inventory #FU 132
small green shelf $325. plus shipping
- This simple pine shelf has a good coat of dry original bayberry green paint.
- No repairs, but was never painted on top, just old dry pine surface.
- Measures 16" x 3 1/2" x 9" tall. Square nails.
- Inventory #FU 141
small country red hanging cupboard
- This small hanging cupboard is a bit more primitive, has several key holes for example.
- Original hinges and brass closer. Replaced wood knob.
- Measures 14" x 22" x 7 1/2" deep.
- Inventory #FU 138
blue green 18th C Bible box initials $975. plus shipping
- Another fantastic early piece, an 18th C. bible box.
- This one has original blue green paint, and some initials carved in the front.
- Great old hand wrought iron work, and we have the key!
- Measures 18" x 12" x 8".
- Inventory #FU 126
EArly make do mirror
- Not exactly a make do here. I belive the frame and mirror glass and back and hanger are all original to the piece. It's all the repairs that make it special.
- Good dry original red paint. Old worn mirror glass. Held together with wire and tin and fishing twine repairs. Much loved and used.
- Circa 1820, birch, probably New England.
- Measures 7 1/4" x 9" x 3/4" thick.
- Inventory #TR 399