blue childs stepback cupboard sold
- Small pine child's stepback cupboard in the most wonderful original dry blue paint. Really remarkable old coat of paint, just the best. Nice wear and patina. Original feet and skirt.
- Original iron hinges and thread spool knobs up above, antique CI latch is an old replacement below.
- Measures 30" x 16" wide and 11" deep on the base. I think the center pine board on the inside bottom is an old replacement.
- Nice clean interior for display, the simple pine shelves just rest on the supports.
- Inventory #FU 144
blue pine shelf sold
- Sweet little pine shelf from Iowa, nice dry sky blue paint over tan.
- Scrolly supports, round nails.
- Measures 20 1/2" x 7" x 14" tall.
- Inventory #FU 142
Mustard and green linsey stool $195. plus shipping
- This lovely antique stool has two different styles of legs. Three are straight and have little knob feet, and the odd leg is bamboo turned, so possibly a piece of a windsor recycled?
- The dark mustard paint is quite old, with good wear and patina.
- The covering is a piece of quilted green linsey woolsey.
- Measures 13" x 8" x 9" tall.
- Inventory #FU 644
antique child's settle chair $325. plus shipping
- Lovely crest on the back of this child's chair. And wow, the settle form. And then there's the good blue paint.
- Dry early blue paint over red paint, round nails, the board under the potty is possibly replaced.
- Measures 27" x 14" x 11" deep.
- Inventory #FU 139
small green shelf $295. plus shipping
- This simple pine shelf has a good coat of dry original bayberry green paint.
- Another "Amana" shelf.
- Measures 16" x 3 1/2" x 9" tall. Square nails.
- Inventory #FU 141