DEERFIELD LEDGER, LEATHER AND CANVAS SOLD
- This ledger is from South Deerfield, Deerfield MA or some other Deerfield? Who knows.
- Lovely old leather book with great worn canvas cover.
- Great condition inside, account book, but no indication of what exactly they sold in 1836.
- Marbled inside covers, hand sewing, clearly original.
- Measures 13 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 2" thick.
- Inventory #B 3
early book with 18th C flamestitch cover $395. with free ship
- Wonderful colors on this scrap of 18th C flamestitch used to cover this 1836 leather book.
- I love that the fabric was pieced together to make enough to cover the book.
- And yes, I love the little ribbon bow just sort of added randomly. Early ribbon.
- Measures 7 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Inventory #H 60
rev war era knife sharpener $195. with free shipping
- This early steel and decorated bone handle knife sharpener dates to the mid 1700s.
- The handle is really special, made of bone with incised geometric designs.
- The tip is covered with a brass cap and nail, another nice touch.
- Inventory #H 62
engraved early horn cup $135. with free shipping
- Unusual early horn cup. This one has a nice tapered form, and lovely scrolly lines engraved all around.
- A bit of wear on the rim, and some bug holes, as you can see.
- Measures 5 1/2" tall.
- Inventory #H 58
early ring of keys SOLD
- Nice big ring of early keys, both iron and brass.
- Big enough to hang on a door latch, always a pretty touch.
- Measure 12" long.
- Inventory #H 54.
rock crystal and wire magnifier $475. includes free shipping
- The "glass" on this 18th C magnifier is actually rock crystal, something kind of neat and rare. Handle and frame are twisted wire. Still works fine.
- Great case lined in felt, made of tiger maple.
- Case is 5 1/2" long, magnifier is 4 1/2" long.
- Inventory # H8