antique leather wallet with heart designs $575. with free ship
- This wonderful early gentleman's leather wallet has a large heart and tiny hearts in the center of the cover, and tiny hearts in the four corners. Some brass decorations. More hearts on the back strap.
- Measures 7" x 4 1/2" folded, and 21" long completely unfolded.
- Inventory #TX 108
period ship's hourglass SOLD
- Nice early wood and glass hourglass. Notice the added wires. You often see these added for security on board ships and etc.
- All complete, it measures 7 1/4" x 4" in diameter, the usual big size.
- Inventory #H 57
fancy decorated horn spoon $110. with free shipping
- Probably the most highly decorated horn spoon ever. Little ducks, hearts, it's got it all.
- Measures 8" long, lovely old condition.
- Inventory #H 81
elegant form heart shape wi trivet $375. with free shipping
- This hand wrought iron trivet has the most elegant shape ever?
- Beautiful workmanship, and tiny penny feet.
- Inventory #H 71
miniature ci bird trivet $55. with free shipping
- This sweet little cast iron trivet is only 4" long, and just perfect.
- I think it's supposed to be a stork. Maybe a baby gift?
- Inventory #H 76
antique wooden busk with hearts/initials $325. with free ship
- This sweet old busk has hearts inscribed on the front, and the initials SB and the words "her bush" on the back. A lover's gift I would presume.
- You do know they were used to stiffen the front of the corset, worn close to the heart.
- Measures 13 1/2" long.
- Inventory #H 77
rev war era knife sharpener $195. with free shipping
- This early steel and decorated bone handle knife sharpener dates to the mid 1700s.
- The handle is really special, made of bone with incised geometric designs.
- The tip is covered with a brass cap and nail, another nice touch.
- Inventory #H 62