civil war era doctor bag/horseback $525. plus shipping
- An expert dated this to just before the Civil War. Made of stamped leather and tin, it is made to sling over the back of your horse.
- Each side has a compartment with 2 drawers. There are 20 empty glass bottles in all.
- Each compartment (?) measures 6 1/2" x 7" x 3 1/2" deep. As shown laid out it is 32" long.
- Inventory #H 95
curvy wrought iron utensil rack $235. plus shipping
- This early hand wrought iron utensil rack is formed in a series of curves to hold the handles of the utensils.
- While it is simple, this is a difficult form to find.
- Measures 11" long, and the points to go into the wall are 3" long.
- Inventory #H 69
pewter spoons c1680 $125. each plus shipping
2 on right available
- This is an assembled group of very early pewter spoons. They would date to about the 1680s.
- The four on the right have the nicest dark patina I have ever seen, and each has the heart and crown stamp.
- The other two each have maker's stamps. The one the second from the left has the narrower bowl and a bit nice end to the handle.
- Each is about 7" long.
- The 4 spoons on the right are SOLD
- Inventory #H 92