early pawn squash blossom with nickles $675. with free ship
- Very early necklace, it's strung on sinew, a sign of very early work.
- The earliest dated nickel is 1929, so we can guess it was made no later than 1940, and that's early work in Navajo jewelry.
- A double naja, with small inset turquoise. Both end in pairs of hands. Nice medium size necklace, not too heavy to wear easily.
- The beads are all hand shaped and formed, hand made clasp. Lovely wear and patina.
- Measures 24" long when laid out in a straight line.
- Inventory #J 49
large stone squash necklace $295. with free shipping
- Simple clean style necklace, with an impressive large turquoise stone set in the naja.
- Look at the good detail work on the setting of the stone.
- Hand made beads and clasp.
- Measures 24" long when laid out straight.
- Inventory #J 16
Rectangular stone Harvey bracelet $165. with free shipping
- Beautiful stone on this fancy Harvey bracelet. Look at the dark matrix and good blue color.
- Nice sculpture work around the stone, and stamping on the bands.
- A nice example of a good Harvey bracelet. Harvey bracelets were made by the Indians for the trading posts, many of which were owned by the Harvey corporation, that became popular after WWII and people could travel out west. The Indian craftsmen had access to more stamps and were able to produce lightweight attractive jewelry known for it's intricate stamp work.
- The bracelet measures 5" inside diameter with a 1" space in between.
pear shaped stone Harvey bracelet $165. with free shipping
- This Harvey bracelet has a pretty pear shaped turquoise stone in a deep sea blue color.
- Interesting design work and stamping on the bands.
- Measures 5 1/4" inside diameter, and a 1 1/2" space in between.
2 arrows Harvey bracelet $55. with free shipping
- A simpler type of Harvey bracelet, with 2 applied arrows.
- Nice stamping on the bands.
- Measures 5 1/4" on the inside diameter and 1" in between.
wonderful heavy 3 stone bracelet $455. with free shipping
- Nice heavy silver bracelet with good tooling on the surrounds of the stones.
- 3 pretty bright turquoise blue stones with a bit of silver matrix.
- Nice handwork seen on the inside of the bracelet.
- Measures 5 1/3" on the inside diameter and 1" in between.
wonderful large stone ring $245. with free shipping
- Good early large ring with simple direct design.
- Heavy dark silver balls on each side of a great stone with strong blue color.
- Marked inside with a bucking bronco and the word Leigh.
- Size 10 1/4
spiderweb turquoise mans ring $245. with free shipping
- This cast man's ring has a nice big oval stone from the Spiderweb mine.
- Nice rope work around the stone, good tooling on the sides of the ring.
- Marked I C and Sterling
- Size 10 3/4
solid silver woman's ring $125. with free shipping
- This simple sculptural ring in cast silver is so old you can see all kinds of hand work and wear on the silver.
- Not marked, as old pieces are often not.
- Size 6 3/4
western bear pin with green turquoise $155. with free ship
- I think this bear shaped pin was made to attract tourists with an interest in the Western scenery as well as Indian jewelry.
- Lovely matched green turquoise stones on his back.
- Nice stamp work and chisel work to define his face.
- Measures 2 1/2" across.