native american jewelry
early ingot spiderweb bracelet $675. with free shipping
- This is the earliest piece we have listed, all all early ingot work. Beautiful tightly twisted hand made wire trim.
- Good bright spiderweb turquoise stones, one with some gold matrix. Not quite the same size round stones, good early Navajo work, make the jewelry to fit the stones.
- Native American good luck designs stamped in squares on each side.
- Measures 5 1/2" inside dimensions, 1" gap. Fits average woman's wrist.
- Inventory #J 65.
silver and blue stone pendent $125. with free shipping
- These pendents are not, I think, Native made.
- Marked 925 for sterling, this one has nice light blue semi precious stones.
- Measures 3 1/2" from top to bottom.
- Inventory #J 79
silver and brown stone pendent $125. with free shipping
- Another nice pendent marked 925 for sterling.
- Good jasper and another semi precious stone.
- Measures 2 1/2" from top to bottom.
- Inventory # J 80
wonderful large stone ring $245. with free shipping
- Good early large ring with simple direct design.
- Heavy dark silver balls on each side of a great stone with strong blue color.
- Marked inside with a bucking bronco and the word Leigh.
- Size 10 1/4