native american jewelry
large needlepoint earrings $395. with free shipping
- This style of silver and turquoise work is called Zuni needlepoint, because the stones are cut so finely, like needlepoint embroidery.
- These earrings measure 3" long from the top of the nice cluster that fit's in your ear, to the bottom of the silver dangles.
- Inventory #J 76
large blue stone bracelet $375. with free shipping
- This silver bracelet has a beautiful large turquoise stone with good brown matrix. Cerillos maybe?
- Decorative silver work, very good old condition.
- Measures 2 1/4" tall on the front, 5 1/2" inside dimension with a 1 1/4" gap, fits an average woman's wrist.
- Inventory #J 75
man's green turquoise buckle $325. with free shipping
- Nice big man's belt buckle. This one has a really deep green turquoise stone set down in a shadowbox to show it off.
- Cast silver with good design, all one piece.
- Measures 3 1/2" x 2 1/8", fits a 1 1/2" wide belt.
- Inventory #J 77
early ingot spiderweb bracelet $675. with free shipping
- This is the earliest piece we have listed, all all early ingot work. Beautiful tightly twisted hand made wire trim.
- Good bright spiderweb turquoise stones, one with some gold matrix. Not quite the same size round stones, good early Navajo work, make the jewelry to fit the stones.
- Native American good luck designs stamped in squares on each side.
- Measures 5 1/2" inside dimensions, 1" gap. Fits average woman's wrist.
- Inventory #J 65.
silver and blue stone pendent $125. with free shipping
- These pendents are not, I think, Native made.
- Marked 925 for sterling, this one has nice light blue semi precious stones.
- Measures 3 1/2" from top to bottom.
- Inventory #J 79
silver and brown stone pendent $125. with free shipping
- Another nice pendent marked 925 for sterling.
- Good jasper and another semi precious stone.
- Measures 2 1/2" from top to bottom.
- Inventory # J 80
early pawn squash blossom with nickles $675. with free ship
- Very early necklace, it's strung on sinew, a sign of very early work.
- The earliest dated nickel is 1929, so we can guess it was made no later than 1940, and that's early work in Navajo jewelry.
- A double naja, with small inset turquoise. Both end in pairs of hands. Nice medium size necklace, not too heavy to wear easily.
- The beads are all hand shaped and formed, hand made clasp. Lovely wear and patina.
- Measures 24" long when laid out in a straight line.
- Inventory #J 49
wonderful heavy 3 stone bracelet $455. with free shipping
- Nice heavy silver bracelet with good tooling on the surrounds of the stones.
- 3 pretty bright turquoise blue stones with a bit of silver matrix.
- Nice handwork seen on the inside of the bracelet.
- Measures 5 1/3" on the inside diameter and 1" in between.
wonderful large stone ring $245. with free shipping
- Good early large ring with simple direct design.
- Heavy dark silver balls on each side of a great stone with strong blue color.
- Marked inside with a bucking bronco and the word Leigh.
- Size 10 1/4
spiderweb turquoise mans ring $245. with free shipping
- This cast man's ring has a nice big oval stone from the Spiderweb mine.
- Nice rope work around the stone, good tooling on the sides of the ring.
- Marked I C and Sterling
- Size 10 3/4
solid silver woman's ring $125. with free shipping
- This simple sculptural ring in cast silver is so old you can see all kinds of hand work and wear on the silver.
- Not marked, as old pieces are often not.
- Size 6 3/4