Private Collection #3
18th c. extendable arm wi floor standard $1,075. plus ship
- Again, a rare thing. An 18th C. hand wrought iron lighting standard with a an extendable arm that slides up and down. Ever seen one before?
- Good old iron, good old condition. When the iron is this lighter color it's called whitesmith work. Not sure why, but it's much rarer, and I understand, harder to do.
- Measures 47" tall.
18th C wrought iron loom light $925. with free shipping
- These adjustable iron lights are called loom lights. Maybe to light your weaving? Don't drip on the new cloth!
- This one is quite early, early 18th C I would guess.
- This one has a crusty old surface, but is otherwise in original condition.
- Shown at 26" long.
sand weight tin table light $795. plus shipping
- Nice American tin table light. These forms have a sand filled tin base so it doesn't tip over.
- All original early dark dry tin, nice hook at top so can also be hung.
- Tiny piece of wire wrapped under the handle to keep it from sliding down. I guess it's been used a lot over the many years.
- Measures 27 3/4" tall and 8 3/4" across.