set of 4 hand wrought quilt clamps $95. plus shipping
- Pretty rare sewing collectible, these clamps are all hand wrought iron.
- Set of 4, perfect old condition.
- Inventory #TX 253
german tapemeasure cat $325. with free shipping
- The condition on this antique cat is just amazing. So minty!
- He measures 4" tall, and has the classic German stick legs, glass eyes, original ribbon, all covered in cotton flannel with hand painted stripes.
- Tapemeasure is in great condition.
- Inventory #TX 249
antique linen skeins $45. - $65. ea. with free shipping
- A nice group of very old hand spun linen skeins.
- The two with ties on the outside of the picture are $45. ea. Inventory #s BG
- The second from the left, the darker color is $55. Inventory #TX 28
- The largest one is $65. Inventory #TX 39
18th C New england distaff $195. plus shipping
- This is the most perfect early distaff I have ever seen. We are cleaning out our collection of textile tools, and this is the best ever.
- Finely hand whittled pine shaft and possibly maple curved pieces. Nice dark attic surface, so hard to see the grain.. He would have whittled the curved pieces and bent them into the holes in the shaft while the wood was still green. Some old linen string binds the bottom edges into their holes.
- Because this wood dries out over the years, these items rarely survive this intact. This one is perfect and sturdy, but still is too fragile for actual spinning use.
- Measures 14" tall.
- Inventory #S