linsey pillows sold
- These linsey pillows were all made from scraps of the same quilt.
- All pillows are the same fabric front and back. All have some mends and patches, see pics.
- The oblong brown pillow is SOLD
- The oblong dark green/black pillow is 17" x 10".
- The two square dark green/black pillows are about 12" x 13". One is slightly larger, but the fabrics match exactly, as does the dark green/black oblong pillow.
- Inventory #TX 122
silk emery with sterling embossed top sold
- This little silk emery is in perfect old condition.
- Nice silk body with the pumice, embossed sterling silver top with loop, and original silk braided cord.
- Measures 1 1/2" long.
- Inventory #TX 160
red leather childrens shoes SOLD
- These little beauties have been worn and loved. So much character.
- Some wear, see pics, and missing one old shoebutton.
- Inventory #D 60
18th or possibly 117th C needlepoint $425. with free shipping
- Very early piece of needlepoint. It's hard to see but the faces are raised with a little padding, something you usually only see in 17th C. stumpwork.
- Nice soft wool colors on a linen background.
- Very unusual mounting. It was tacked down all the way around to a board. The board is probably an old replacement. Could easily be framed if you'd prefer.
- Measures 12" x 10 1/2".
- Inventory #TX 143
early brown calico pocket $750. with free shipping
- This fabulous early pocket from PA has very early copperplate dark brown calico, though much worn and mended.
- All original, guaranteed! A few mends, on the top edge, and original ties.
- Measures 16 1/2" long.
- Inventory #TX 133
brown calicos handsewn apron $175. with free shipping
- This lovely old apron I don't think was ever worn. Perfect old condition.
- All handsewn, with 2 patterns of brown calico.
- Apron measures 29" wide and 40" long, the ties measure a total of 37" long. Guess she was skinny!
- From the the Helen Mahler Collection.
- Inventory #TX 168
splendid early whole cloth chintz quilt $875. plus ship
- This early, C 1810 whole cloth quilt has an overall Chinese pattern on the glazed chintz, quite the rage in those days.
- All the original brown tape edging, and a very nice acorn brown muslin back.
- Nearly perfect, a repair the size of a quarter, which I can never find so I put a safety pin on it to locate it :)
- Fits a 56" wide bed, the drops are 23", and overall measure is 96" x 92".
- Inventory #TX 115
Deerfield crewel table mat $595. with free shipping
- This a classic Deerfield 18th C table mat.
- Scrolly border with thrifty New England use of expensive wool treads. On white homespun with pink calico border.
- Quite a rare piece, I've only ever seen a handful in forever.
- A bit of thinness due to wear, and one small mend.
- Measures 52" long and 31" wide.
- Inventory #TX 88