magnificent wool embroidery SOLD
- This beautiful piece of embroidery is delicate wool crewel work on a wool background.
- Wonderful pattern, design. Look at those sunflowers with seeds.
- Almost perfect condition, tiny bits of thread loss.
- Mounted, so ready to hang.
- Measures 33" x 21".
- Inventory #TX 135
child's leather apron $125. with free shipping
- This darling little leather apron must have made for a child. Someone wanted to help be a blacksmith or butcher or ?
- Measures 16" x 13", 31" long with ties. One tie has been repaired.
- Inventory #TX 123
early brown calico pocket $750. with free shipping
- This fabulous early pocket from PA has very early copperplate dark brown calico, though much worn and mended.
- All original, guaranteed! A few mends, on the top edge, and original ties.
- Measures 16 1/2" long.
- Inventory #TX 133
splendid early whole cloth chintz quilt $875. plus ship
- This early, C 1810 whole cloth quilt has an overall Chinese pattern on the glazed chintz, quite the rage in those days.
- All the original brown tape edging, and a very nice acorn brown muslin back.
- Nearly perfect, a repair the size of a quarter, which I can never find so I put a safety pin on it to locate it :)
- Fits a 56" wide bed, the drops are 23", and overall measure is 96" x 92".
- Inventory #TX 115
Deerfield crewel table mat $595. with free shipping
- This a classic Deerfield 18th C table mat.
- Scrolly border with thrifty New England use of expensive wool treads. On white homespun with pink calico border.
- Quite a rare piece, I've only ever seen a handful in forever.
- A bit of thinness due to wear, and one small mend.
- Measures 52" long and 31" wide.
- Inventory #TX 88
mossy green linsey woolsey quilt $795. Plus shipping
- The green side is kind of a tie dye version in moss green. Pretty sure it's the original dye job, not a stain or bleach problem or ? Kind of nice if you like a more primitive look.
- Beautiful work on the "good" side of this small old linsey woolsey quilt. Soft green with fine mustard and navy stripes.
- The good side was pieced here and there, in the making, guess she was doing her best to make it work. This is not later repair work.
- Some mending to the green side, see pics.
- Measures, 70" x 67" on the small side, good for folding etc.
- Inventory #TX 96