Country linsey woolsey quilt $650. plus shipping
- This nice old linsey woolsey quilt has 2 sides, with 2 color schemes.
- The front has a nice pieced pattern in cocoa brown and faded rose.
- The reverse has big patches, one fabric is blue and white linsey stripes, and the other is red white and blue plaid.
- Measures 76" x 63".
- Inventory #TX 196
small antique oriental rug $145. FREE shipping
- This well worn small oriental rug has a nice old look.
- Measures 27" x 24".
- Inventory #TX 199
tiny shaker sewing pail sold
- This little wooden pail with wire and wood bail handle has a nice brown velvet pincushion filling.
- These little pails are said to be Shaker. This one has bits of Grandma's sewing. Very homey.
- Measures 3 1/2" tall.
- Inventory #TX 198
antique linen skeins $45. - $65. ea. with free shipping
- A nice group of very old hand spun linen skeins.
- The two with ties on the outside of the picture are $45. ea. Inventory #s BG
- The second from the left, the darker color is $55. Inventory #TX 28
- The largest one is $65. Inventory #TX 39
embroidered silk purse $235. with free shipping
- A most excellent bag! This lovely silk piece dates to the early 1800s.
- Very fine silk satin stitches on a silk base. The piece is lined with fine linen.
- A few stitches missing from a few white petals in the upper area, see pics. Otherwise very excellent condition.
- The bag itself measures 8" long, not including the strings. Did I mention the original strings?
- Inventory #TX 177
Shaker sewing roll up yellow satin $155. with free shipping
- This is the most charming old sewing roll up. Thick yellow silk ribbon forming a box to hold some darling accessories.
- Silk ribbon to hold it closed. Inside is a silk strawberry with pumice, and 2 small silk thread spools, and a tiny silk bag with a thimble. Outside edges decorated with pins.
- Measures 3" x 2" closed.
- Inventory #TX 165.
Brown leather shaker sewing roll up $195. with free shipping
- Another adorable Shaker piece. This one has a brown leather exterior, with brow silk bows on the ends and a fancy brass snap.
- Inside 10 tiny spools of silk thread, and a flannel piece for your needles, thread.
- Measures 3" x 1 1/2".
- Inventory #TX 194
early brown calico pocket $750. with free shipping
- This fabulous early pocket from PA has very early copperplate dark brown calico, though much worn and mended.
- All original, guaranteed! A few mends, on the top edge, and original ties.
- Measures 16 1/2" long.
- Inventory #TX 133
Deerfield crewel table mat $695. plus shipping
- This a classic Deerfield 18th C table mat.
- Scrolly border with thrifty New England use of expensive wool threads. On white homespun with pink calico border.
- Quite a rare piece, I've only ever seen a handful in forever.
- A bit of thinness due to wear, and one small mend.
- Measures 52" long and 31" wide, nicely mounted for hanging.
- Inventory #TX 88