antique boys outfit $475. with free shipping
- This is just the cutest little outfit, about toddler size.
- The shirt is mustard cotton check, the pants are natural linen, with a big front pocket. Both pieces with some wear. The two pieces button together. Some buttons replaced in use.
- The vest front is wool, with all original buttons. And look at the gloves! The make the outfit.
- Measures 26" long.
- Inventory #TX 73
small sampler, bookmark $145. with free shipping
- This early sampler has the best colors, red and blue embroidery on white. What could be better?
- Measures 13" x 7 1/2".
- I like to use these small ones as bookmarks.
- Inventory #TX 91
early book with 18th C flamestitch cover $395. with free ship
- Wonderful colors on this scrap of 18th C flamestitch used to cover this 1836 leather book.
- I love that the fabric was pieced together to make enough to cover the book.
- And yes, I love the little ribbon bow just sort of added randomly. Early ribbon.
- Measures 7 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Inventory #H 60
linsey woolsey quilt $950. with free shipping
- Beautiful work on the "good" side of this small old linsey woolsey quilt. Soft green with fine mustard and navy stripes.
- The good side was pieced here and there,in the making, guess she was doing her best to make it work. This is not later repair work.
- The other side is kind of a tie dye version in moss green. Pretty sure it's the original dye job, not a stain or bleach problem or ? Kind of nice if you like a more primitive look.
- Some mending to the green side, see pics.
- Measures, 70" x 67" on the small side, good for folding etc.
- Inventory #TX