embroidered silk purse $235. with free shipping
- A most excellent bag! This lovely silk piece dates to the early 1800s.
- Very fine silk satin stitches on a silk base. The piece is lined with fine linen.
- A few stitches missing from a few white petals in the upper area, see pics. Otherwise very excellent condition.
- The bag itself measures 8" long, not including the strings. Did I mention the original strings?
- Inventory #TX 177
Antique quilted velvet chair pad sold
- This sweet old piece is quilted velvet in the old log cabin pattern. Original binding.
- Nice cotton reverse, all hand sewn.
- Some wear to the nap of the velvet, but pretty nice condition.
- Measures 16 1/2" x 15 1/2".
- Inventory #TX 195
Shaker sewing roll up yellow satin $155. with free shipping
- This is the most charming old sewing roll up. Thick yellow silk ribbon forming a box to hold some darling accessories.
- Silk ribbon to hold it closed. Inside is a silk strawberry with pumice, and 2 small silk thread spools, and a tiny silk bag with a thimble. Outside edges decorated with pins.
- Measures 3" x 2" closed.
- Inventory #TX 165.
Brown leather shaker sewing roll up $195. with free shipping
- Another adorable Shaker piece. This one has a brown leather exterior, with brow silk bows on the ends and a fancy brass snap.
- Inside 10 tiny spools of silk thread, and a flannel piece for your needles, thread.
- Measures 3" x 1 1/2".
- Inventory #TX 194
blue child's shoes $165. with free shipping
- Such sweet little shoes! And these are blue!
- Nice leather shoes with blue color, and 1 tin buckles. Missing the other one.
- These measure 6" long.
- Inventory #D 69
early brown calico pocket $750. with free shipping
- This fabulous early pocket from PA has very early copperplate dark brown calico, though much worn and mended.
- All original, guaranteed! A few mends, on the top edge, and original ties.
- Measures 16 1/2" long.
- Inventory #TX 133
brown calicos handsewn apron sold
- This lovely old apron I don't think was ever worn. Perfect old condition.
- All handsewn, with 2 patterns of brown calico.
- Apron measures 29" wide and 40" long, the ties measure a total of 37" long. Guess she was skinny!
- From the the Helen Mahler Collection.
- Inventory #TX 168
Deerfield crewel table mat $695. plus shipping
- This a classic Deerfield 18th C table mat.
- Scrolly border with thrifty New England use of expensive wool threads. On white homespun with pink calico border.
- Quite a rare piece, I've only ever seen a handful in forever.
- A bit of thinness due to wear, and one small mend.
- Measures 52" long and 31" wide, nicely mounted for hanging.
- Inventory #TX 88