Deerfield crewel table mat $595. with free shipping
- This a classic Deerfield 18th C table mat.
- Scrolly border with thrifty New England use of expensive wool treads. On white homespun with pink calico border.
- Quite a rare piece, I've only ever seen a handful in forever.
- A bit of thinness due to wear, and one small mend.
- Measures 52" long and 31" wide.
- Inventory #TX 88
Needlepoint fan $225. with free shipping
- This lovely lady's fan has a handle that is so delicately carved. Look at the workmanship, likely carved in the far east where the spice trade ships went.
- The needlepoint was done in this country, or maybe England. Nice mustard color with bird in tree.
- Measures 16" long, very good condition.
- Inventory #TX 103
eArly oak and reed heddle $195. plus shipping
- I love the swoopy form of this old heddle, usually they just have a straight top. This one was a bit fancy.
- The reed in this early heddle are real actual reeds, perfect working condition, in case you need another heddle on your loom. But sure makes a pretty wall decoration.
- Measures 41" x 9".
- Inventory #TX 151.
silk pongee child's dress $165. with free shipping
- This charming little girls dress has just yards and yards of silk in the skirt. Lovely flowing lines.
- Engraved pearl buttons, hand woven silk pongee fabric.
- Inventory #TX 106
piece of quilted brown chintz $135. with free shipping
- This sweet little piece of quilted brown chintz make a great table runner!
- Measures 21" x 51", perfect old condition.
- Inventory #TX 129
brown chintz curtain $245. with free shipping
- Fascinating old curtain. Deep brown chintz with tiny flowers in red and blue, so pretty.
- Ignore my pins to hold it in place for photos. Lined in red cotton. The lining is somewhat faded but the brown chintz is not.
- Brown cotton tape edging.
- The rod pocket in the top is too worn to use. Turn it under or hand stitch the gathers.
- Measures 28" long and 44" wide flat, 32" wide as shown.
- Inventory #TX 116
mossy green linsey woolsey quilt $795. Plus shipping
- The green side is kind of a tie dye version in moss green. Pretty sure it's the original dye job, not a stain or bleach problem or ? Kind of nice if you like a more primitive look.
- Beautiful work on the "good" side of this small old linsey woolsey quilt. Soft green with fine mustard and navy stripes.
- The good side was pieced here and there, in the making, guess she was doing her best to make it work. This is not later repair work.
- Some mending to the green side, see pics.
- Measures, 70" x 67" on the small side, good for folding etc.
- Inventory #TX 96
small sampler, bookmark $95. with free shipping
- This early sampler has the best colors, red and blue embroidery on white. What could be better?
- Measures 13" x 7 1/2".
- I like to use these small ones as bookmarks.
- Inventory #TX 91