early brown calico pocket $750. with free shipping
- This fabulous early pocket from PA has very early copperplate dark brown calico, though much worn and mended.
- All original, guaranteed! A few mends, on the top edge, and original ties.
- Measures 16 1/2" long.
- Inventory #TX 133
brown calicos handsewn apron $175. with free shipping
- This lovely old apron I don't think was ever worn. Perfect old condition.
- All handsewn, with 2 patterns of brown calico.
- Apron measures 29" wide and 40" long, the ties measure a total of 37" long. Guess she was skinny!
- From the the Helen Mahler Collection.
- Inventory #TX 168
18th C embroidery covered book $195. with free shipping
- This early 18th C French book with marbled book end papers is covered in a wonderful piece of 18th C cotton embroidery.
- Measures 5" x 4" x 1 1/4".
child's leather apron $125. with free shipping
- This darling little leather apron must have made for a child. Someone wanted to help be a blacksmith or butcher or ?
- Measures 16" x 13", 31" long with ties. One tie has been repaired.
- Inventory #TX 123
splendid early whole cloth chintz quilt $875. plus ship
- This early, C 1810 whole cloth quilt has an overall Chinese pattern on the glazed chintz, quite the rage in those days.
- All the original brown tape edging, and a very nice acorn brown muslin back.
- Nearly perfect, a repair the size of a quarter, which I can never find so I put a safety pin on it to locate it :)
- Fits a 56" wide bed, the drops are 23", and overall measure is 96" x 92".
- Inventory #TX 115
Deerfield crewel table mat $595. with free shipping
- This a classic Deerfield 18th C table mat.
- Scrolly border with thrifty New England use of expensive wool treads. On white homespun with pink calico border.
- Quite a rare piece, I've only ever seen a handful in forever.
- A bit of thinness due to wear, and one small mend.
- Measures 52" long and 31" wide.
- Inventory #TX 88