fine 18th C silk woman's shoes $1,050. plus shipping
- Another excellent early item. These fancy 18th. C shoes were made in Nantes, France because they still have their paper label.
- I wish you could see the delicate work, these are so finely made, lots of hand work. They also have some light green hand stitching which I guess was added to strengthen the silk, there are no repairs.
- Inventory #TX 222
c1800 leather shoes
Mens $325. plus shipping
Womans $275 PLUS SHIPPING
childs $275. plus shipping
- I've never had so many nice C1800 leather shoes at one time. And then there's papa bear, mama bear and baby bear too!
- The men's black leather shoes are in good old condition except for small rips on the edges. They measures 11" long. Inventory #TX 228
- The woman's tan shoes are in fair old condition, the linings are loose at the heels, and still retain 1 decorative ribbon. They measure 9 1/2" long. Inventory #TX 217
- The child's dark brown leather shoes are in good old condition, and measure 5 1/2" long. Inventory #TX 218
oval schoolgirl embroidery on silk sold
- This delicate schoolgirl embroidery is silk on silk. Note the silk chenille on the sheep and thatched roof.
- Nice hand painted faces, very fine embroidery work. Some puckering on the background, and a few small splits in the sky, see pics.
- Measures 15" x 20".
- Inventory #TX 205
Child's wool jacket and pants
- It's so hard to find nice children's clothes in wool. Especially boy's clothes.
- The navy blue wool jacket has black braid trim, and lots of shiny brass buttons. Only missing one from the sleeve. And a few tiny moth holes. The jacket measures 14 1/2" long and is 11 1/2" across the shoulders. Inventory #TX 211
- The brown tweed pants have all original copper buttons, and some wear on the back of the boy's right leg. (Slid down a tree?) They measure 19" long. Inventory #TX 212
- The pieces both came from the same home.
antique linen skeins $45. - $65. ea. with free shipping
- A nice group of very old hand spun linen skeins.
- The two with ties on the outside of the picture are $45. ea. Inventory #s BG
- The second from the left, the darker color is $55. Inventory #TX 28
- The largest one is $65. Inventory #TX 39
Deerfield crewel table mat $695. plus shipping
- This a classic Deerfield 18th C table mat.
- Scrolly border with thrifty New England use of expensive wool threads. On white homespun with pink calico border.
- Quite a rare piece, I've only ever seen a handful in forever.
- A bit of thinness due to wear, and one small mend.
- Measures 52" long and 31" wide, nicely mounted for hanging.
- Inventory #TX 88