large indigo blue linsey woolsey sold
- This antique hand spun, hand dyed, hand woven linsey woolsey quilt has great color retention, just a nice deep indigo blue.
- Measures 82" x 86", so quite large. Quiet geometrical quilting pattern.
- The front is in fairly good condition, with a few moth holes mended and a small patch, see pics.
- The back in natural linen color is quite worn, you can almost see the old hands pulling it up under their chin on some cold winter night.
- Inventory # S, right out of our blanket chest.
pair of woman's early skates $135. plus shipping
- These early skates make a pretty display, love the pinking of the edges of the leather, quite nice.
- Interesting plug on the heel, must have fit your shoe, and a slot under the heel to accomdate your ankle strap.
- Measures 9 1/2" long, very nice old condition.
- Inventory #TX 269
painted treen and fabric pincushion $245. free ship
- What a tiny treasure! This tiny little treen bucket is hand painted all over with delft blue designs, and then was filled with a mustard velvet pincushion.
- But wait, the best is inside. If you pull the top off there's a place to store some pins, and a mirror. Really, a mirror so you can check out your hair. Well, they didn't wear lipstick back then.
- Measures only 2 1/4" in diameter and the same tall. Very good old condition.
- Inventory #TX 264
c1800 leather shoes
Mens $325. plus shipping
Womans $275. plus shipping
childs $275. plus shipping
- I've never had so many nice C1800 leather shoes at one time. And then there's papa bear, mama bear and baby bear too!
- The men's black leather shoes are in good old condition except for small rips on the edges. They measures 11" long. Inventory #TX 228
- The woman's tan shoes are in fair old condition, the linings are loose at the heels, and still retain 1 decorative ribbon. They measure 9 1/2" long. Inventory #TX 217
- The child's dark brown leather shoes are in good old condition, and measure 5 1/2" long. Inventory #TX 218
man's beaver top hat $195. plus shipping
- This old top hat is real beaver, so dates to the Civil War era.
- Nice old worn condition. American made, "The Broadway" according to the label inside.
- Inventory TX 234