blue linen child's jacket SOLD
- This charming little jacket maybe was for a little boy. Love the cutout details on the bottom!
- Very nice old condition, the buttonloops are torn, could be reworked.
- Linen jacket, cotton lining and looks like silk binding. All hand sewn.
- Inventory #TX 99
silk pongee child's dress $165. with free shipping
- This charming little girls dress has just yards and yards of silk in the skirt. Lovely flowing lines.
- Engraved pearl buttons, hand woven silk pongee fabric.
- Inventory #TX 106
piece of quilted brown chintz $135. with free shipping
- This sweet little piece of quilted brown chintz make a great table runner!
- Measures 21" x 51", perfect old condition.
- Inventory #TX 129
brown chintz curtain $245. with free shipping
- Fascinating old curtain. Deep brown chintz with tiny flowers in red and blue, so pretty.
- Ignore my pins to hold it in place for photos. Lined in red cotton. The lining is somewhat faded but the brown chintz is not.
- Brown cotton tape edging.
- The rod pocket in the top is too worn to use. Turn it under or hand stitch the gathers.
- Measures 28" long and 44" wide flat, 32" wide as shown.
- Inventory #TX 116
needlepoint book cover, bible cover SOLD
- Another unique item, this book cover is all needlepoint with 2 nice Bible verses.
- Dated, 1854. From a friend, wonder who?
- A little wear on the front, the back is quite nice.
- Measures 8" x 10" closed, and 10" x 16" open flat.
- Inventory #TX 114
mossy green linsey woolsey quilt $795. Plus shipping
- The green side is kind of a tie dye version in moss green. Pretty sure it's the original dye job, not a stain or bleach problem or ? Kind of nice if you like a more primitive look.
- Beautiful work on the "good" side of this small old linsey woolsey quilt. Soft green with fine mustard and navy stripes.
- The good side was pieced here and there, in the making, guess she was doing her best to make it work. This is not later repair work.
- Some mending to the green side, see pics.
- Measures, 70" x 67" on the small side, good for folding etc.
- Inventory #TX 96
antique wood and leather shoes sold
- These early, maybe late 18th, maybe early 19th C, wooden shoes are pretty complex.
- The base and the toes are made of wood. Look at the toes, carved wood looks like worn leather.
- Cracked old leather vamps, lined with blue and white ticking, are decorated with silk ribbons and tiny metal buckles.
- Inventory #TX 84
small sampler, bookmark SOLD
- This early sampler has the best colors, red and blue embroidery on white. What could be better?
- Measures 13" x 7 1/2".
- I like to use these small ones as bookmarks.
- Inventory #TX 91
early book with 18th C flamestitch cover $395. with free ship
- Wonderful colors on this scrap of 18th C flamestitch used to cover this 1836 leather book.
- I love that the fabric was pieced together to make enough to cover the book.
- And yes, I love the little ribbon bow just sort of added randomly. Early ribbon.
- Measures 7 1/2" x 4 1/2".
- Inventory #H 60