1758 date and initials early tapeloom $795. plus shipping
- What a wonderful early tapeloom. This one has the date 1758 and some initials and a picture of a house, all carved in the front. An engagement gift perhaps
- Measures 31" tall.
- It has a brace on the back to hold together two breaks, and we know it's very old, because it was added with well oxidized rose head nails.
- Nice dark dry attic surface.
- Inventory #TX 225
fine 18th C silk woman's shoes $1,050. plus shipping
- Another excellent early item. These fancy 18th. C shoes were made in Nantes, France because they still have their paper label.
- I wish you could see the delicate work, these are so finely made, lots of hand work. They also have some light green hand stitching which I guess was added to strengthen the silk, there are no repairs.
- Inventory #TX 222
c1800 leather shoes
Mens $325. plus shipping
childs $275. plus shipping
- I've never had so many nice C1800 leather shoes at one time. And then there's papa bear, mama bear and baby bear too!
- The men's black leather shoes are in good old condition except for small rips on the edges. They measures 11" long. Inventory #TX 228
- The woman's tan shoes are in fair old condition, the linings are loose at the heels, and still retain 1 decorative ribbon. They measure 9 1/2" long. Inventory #TX 217
- The child's dark brown leather shoes are in good old condition, and measure 5 1/2" long. Inventory #TX 218
oval schoolgirl embroidery on silk $295. plus shipping
- This delicate schoolgirl embroidery is silk on silk. Note the silk chenille on the sheep and thatched roof.
- Nice hand painted faces, very fine embroidery work. Some puckering on the background, and a few small splits in the sky, see pics.
- Measures 15" x 20".
- Inventory #TX 205
Child's wool jacket and pants
Jacket $115. plus shipping
pants $90. plus shipping
- It's so hard to find nice children's clothes in wool. Especially boy's clothes.
- The navy blue wool jacket has black braid trim, and lots of shiny brass buttons. Only missing one from the sleeve. And a few tiny moth holes. The jacket measures 14 1/2" long and is 11 1/2" across the shoulders. Inventory #TX 211
- The brown tweed pants have all original copper buttons, and some wear on the back of the boy's right leg. (Slid down a tree?) They measure 19" long. Inventory #TX 212
- The pieces both came from the same home.
child size sunbonnet sold
- This darling little sunbonnet is in perfect never used condition.
- Measures 9 1/2".
quilted mustard linsey woolsey pillows $145. each + shipping
- The front of each pillow is a piece of quilted mustard linsey woolsey.
- The backs are fine oxidized dark green wool. All new filling.
- 3 pillows measure 16" square, the 4th is 16" x 9".
- Inventory #S
child's brown print dress $145. with free shipping
- This simple child's dress is made of fine dimity cotton. Very nice old condition.
- Measures 25" from shoulder to hem. No buttons, just a pin to hold it closed.
- Both machine and hand stitching.
- Inventory #TX 207
ANTIQUE BOKHARA RUNNER $195. PLUS SHIPPING
- This nice antique Bokhara rug is a good size, 32" x 72" long.
- Pretty nice old worn condition. Not much nap left, though Bokharas are usually quite thin.
- No holes, slight damage to one area, see pics.
- Inventory #TX 194
Country linsey woolsey quilt $650. plus shipping
- This nice old linsey woolsey quilt has 2 sides, with 2 color schemes.
- The front has a nice pieced pattern in cocoa brown and faded rose.
- The reverse has big patches, one fabric is blue and white linsey stripes, and the other is red white and blue plaid.
- Measures 76" x 63".
- Inventory #TX 196
antique linen skeins $45. - $65. ea. with free shipping
- A nice group of very old hand spun linen skeins.
- The two with ties on the outside of the picture are $45. ea. Inventory #s BG
- The second from the left, the darker color is $55. Inventory #TX 28
- The largest one is $65. Inventory #TX 39
embroidered silk purse $235. with free shipping
- A most excellent bag! This lovely silk piece dates to the early 1800s.
- Very fine silk satin stitches on a silk base. The piece is lined with fine linen.
- A few stitches missing from a few white petals in the upper area, see pics. Otherwise very excellent condition.
- The bag itself measures 8" long, not including the strings. Did I mention the original strings?
- Inventory #TX 177
Shaker sewing roll up yellow satin $155. with free shipping
- This is the most charming old sewing roll up. Thick yellow silk ribbon forming a box to hold some darling accessories.
- Silk ribbon to hold it closed. Inside is a silk strawberry with pumice, and 2 small silk thread spools, and a tiny silk bag with a thimble. Outside edges decorated with pins.
- Measures 3" x 2" closed.
- Inventory #TX 165.
Brown leather shaker sewing roll up $195. with free shipping
- Another adorable Shaker piece. This one has a brown leather exterior, with brow silk bows on the ends and a fancy brass snap.
- Inside 10 tiny spools of silk thread, and a flannel piece for your needles, thread.
- Measures 3" x 1 1/2".
- Inventory #TX 194
Deerfield crewel table mat $695. plus shipping
- This a classic Deerfield 18th C table mat.
- Scrolly border with thrifty New England use of expensive wool threads. On white homespun with pink calico border.
- Quite a rare piece, I've only ever seen a handful in forever.
- A bit of thinness due to wear, and one small mend.
- Measures 52" long and 31" wide, nicely mounted for hanging.
- Inventory #TX 88