black and red painted qa mirror $695. plus shipping
- Striking example of a Queen Anne mirror. Old pine with black and red original paint. I think the red splash on the crest is supposed to be a heart.
- Measures 15 1/4" tall and 10" wide. All original.
- Inventory #TR 293
burl covered sugar $425. with free shipping
- This covered burl sugar has just the best natural dark patina. The base is for sure tight burl, can't really tell about the lid, surface so dark.
- The lid fits into little slots on the inside, so it can turn on and stay tight. The chip carving on the edges of the top and bottom show you where to line it up!
- Some fine age cracks that do no go through.
- Measures 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" in diameter.
- Inventory #TR 301
horn and treen and leather grinder $195. with free shipping
- This is a wonderful example of the power of make do. They took a horn cup, and cut out the bottom and fitted in a piece of wood with some metal strips, and bound that on with a leather strap. Then they took a small pestle and added some metal to that. Voila, a grinder!
- Very nice dark original patinas, no loss or damage, just good wear.
- Measures 4 1/2" tall.
- Inventory #TR 298
birch American treen plate ct origin $475. with free shipping
- This good old American treen plate is likely 18th C.
- Made of birch, good dark color and wear on the front.
- Varies from 7 1/2" - 8" in diameter, so nice shrinkage.
- Inventory #TR 263
dark birch american treen plate $475. with free shipping
- Great dark color on this American birch treen plate.
- Measures 7 7/8" x 8 3/4" x 3/4". Very out of round.
- Slight loss to one edge from wear, see pic.
- Beautiful wear and patina. No damage.
- Incised 1579 on back, collection number maybe?
- Inventory #TR 203
tramp art small mirror great yellow paint $275. with free ship
- This old tramp art mirror is all chip carved.
- But what is so great is the good dry mustard and black paints!
- Original tin hanger and fuzzy mirror glass.
- Measures 5" x 8".
- Inventory #TR 232