small blue spice cabinet $375. plus shipping
- This little blue spice cabinet has all the bells and whistles!
- 7 small drawers, a pretty crest, a pretty design in the middle, tiny moldings mostly all around, and the best dry blue paint.
- A mend to the right side of the middle design thing, and missing the molding on the bottom of the right side. Pine wood and round nails.
- Measures 11 1/2" x 10" x 4".
- Inventory #TR 542
blue green oval pantry box sold
- This sweet little box has the nicest softest blue green old worn dry paint.
- Nice fingers top and bottom, and very oxidized square nails.
- A bit of one finger is broken off, see pic.
- Measures 4 3/4" x 3 1/4" x 1 3/4" tall.
- Inventory #TR 555
red root burl bowl w/initials sold
- These early bowls with burl from the roots of trees are called root burl bowls.
- This one has nice wear to the inside, some dry red paint, and initials on the bottom. They say NP and f. Noel Peterson married Franny?
- Measures 7 1/2" x 5" x 3".
- Inventory #TR 554
blue and black tina box $345. plus shipping
- These staved containers with locking lids were used to carry lunch out to the fields, or so I have been told.
- This one has a great coat of blue paint on the bucket and lid, and the willow bands are painted black. Very nice!
- Very nice old condition. Measures 10" tall to the top of the ears, and 6 1/2" in diameter.
- Inventory #TR 529
yellow pine wallbox $375. plus shipping
- Simple pine wallbox with a killer coat of chrome yellow, or maybe mustard early dry paint.
- Great dry patina, round nails, good dark natural color inside.
- Measures 12" x 4 1/2" x 4".
- Inventory #TR 516
18th C american treen plate $395. plus shipping
- This early maple plate has shrunken to make a very out of round plate. It measures between 7 1/8" and 8" in diameter.
- Very dark attic surface on this early plate, the poor man's pewter.
- A few chips on the edge from wear.
- Inventory #TR 203
teal Vermont firkin $525. plus shipping
- This style of firkin is called a Vermont firkin, they mostly come from there. Never had handles.
- Nice teal original dry paint, sort of blue, sort of green.
- Original lapped bands.
- Measures 8 1/2" in diameter and 8" tall.
- Inventory #TR 350
red painted country mirror $245. plus shipping
- Nice old country mirror in a good coat of original barn red paint. Simple molding, reasonably useful mirror glass, and original brass hanger. What could be nicer?
- Measures 7" x 9", in very good old condition.
- Inventory #TR 363