wonderful blue grey crackly paint spice box sold
- This old spice box has the most wonderful crackly paint over pine. Nice oxidized shade of blueish greyish greenish color, just perfect. Great tombstone backboard too.
- Measures 14" x 10 1/2".
- A few smalls stable cracks, see pics. Very sturdy condition. Knobs replaced, otherwise all original.
- Inventory #FU 101
blue and black tina box $345. plus shipping
- These staved containers with locking lids were used to carry lunch out to the fields, or so I have been told.
- This one has a great coat of blue paint on the bucket and lid, and the willow bands are painted black. Very nice!
- Very nice old condition. Measures 10" tall to the top of the ears, and 6 1/2" in diameter.
- Inventory #TR 529
early treen covered container $375. plus shipping
- This early treen container has the most graceful shape, like a big ripe fruit.
- Very elegant workmanship, and the inside has a strip of leather to keep the lid on tight. For tea maybe, or tobacco?
- Best dark dry original finish.
- Measures 7 1/2" tall and 3 1/2" in diameter.
- Inventory #TR 525
yellow pine wallbox $375. plus shipping
- Simple pine wallbox with a killer coat of chrome yellow, or maybe mustard early dry paint.
- Great dry patina, round nails, good dark natural color inside.
- Measures 12" x 4 1/2" x 4".
- Inventory #TR 516
18th C american treen plate $395. plus shipping
- This early maple plate has shrunken to make a very out of round plate. It measures between 7 1/8" and 8" in diameter.
- Very dark attic surface on this early plate, the poor man's pewter.
- A few chips on the edge from wear.
- Inventory #TR 203
teal Vermont firkin $525. plus shipping
- This style of firkin is called a Vermont firkin, they mostly come from there. Never had handles.
- Nice teal original dry paint, sort of blue, sort of green.
- Original lapped bands.
- Measures 8 1/2" in diameter and 8" tall.
- Inventory #TR 350