early type treen bucket blue paint $395. plus shipping
- This type of bucket is the earliest. Tapered fitted wood pieces held together with wrought iron bands. Carved swing handle and pegs. Likely and in use repair, replacement.
- Solid coat of teal blue paint over early brown paint.
- Measures 20" tall as shown, and 12" in diameter.
- Inventory #TR 681
oval shaker box $225. + shipping
- Lovely example of a Shaker pantry box, very good old condition. Look how the nails have oxidized over the years.
- Measures 6 1/2" x 5" x 2 1/2".
- Inventory #TR 658
real full size shaved maple broom $625. plus shipping
- This full sized, 48" tall antique shaved maple broom has a well whittled long handle and a nice complete head.
- Nice bit of wear and patina, great display piece.
- Found up in Canada, who knew?
- Inventory #TR 672
antique lidded red wallbox $650. plus shipping
- Super early pine wallbox in the best dry red and grey paint.
- Nice square nails, original lid and original wood peg hinges. Look at the tiny old tin repair on the lid, so nice.
- Measures 16 1/2" x 7" x 8".
- Inventory #TR 635
elegant inlaid mirror $375. plus shipping
- This elegant little mirror is inlaid with bone or ivory, bronze, rosewood and tortoise shell.
- Likely Prisoner of Napleonic War work c 1810s.
- Look at the dovetails on the reverse.
- Measures 7" x 5".
- Inventory #TR 642