set of blue drawers sold
- Simple set of country pine and cratewood drawers, but oh my! the color!
- Just the best strong dry original blue paint, kind of glowing, but in a good way.
- Drawers are from old cocoa boxes, and case is pine wood. Mixture of round and square nails.
- Measures 9 1/2" x 10" x 7 1/2" deep. Knobs are replaced.
- Inventory #TR 597
turned maple bowl best brown paint $265. plus shipping
- Love the chocolate brown dry original paint on this early bowl.
- Nice very fine turnings, and see where the wood chipped out as it was originally turned.
- Measures 12 1/2" in diameter. No cracks or damage.
- Inventory #TR 584
covered burl container sold
- Early small covered container is made of the most delicate fine filligree burl, both lid and container.
- Good dry patina, no cracks or damage.
- Measures 3 1/4" in diameter and 2 7/8" tall.
- Inventory #TR 323
miniature painted seachest $495. plus shipping
- Another hard to find antique, a miniature sea chest. These were used by sailors to store their clothes and personal items on ship, and were also a nice place to sit and put your boots on. The miniatures were to store more small personal items, but as they were not a necessity, very few were ever made.
- This one has a great coat of original decorative red and black paints, on the sides and top.
- Measures 17" x 9"x 7 1/2". Replaced rope handles.
- Inventory #TR 562
18th C american treen plate $325 plus shipping
- This early maple plate has shrunken to make a very out of round plate. It measures between 7 1/8" and 8" in diameter.
- Very dark attic surface on this early plate, the poor man's pewter.
- A few chips on the edge from wear.
- Inventory #TR 203