tiny early mirror SOLD
- This small early mirror has just the best frame, wonderful wear and patina. Good old dark mirror glass.
- Original hanging loop.
- Measures 4 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Inventory #TR 361
unusual walnut mirror HOLD
- This nice country mirror has a secret. Instead of putting the mirror glass in from the back, it has a slot carved into the side of the frame, and you put the glass in that way. Fun.
- Original dry surface, good patina, early iron loop hanger. Nice dark old mirror glass.
- Measures 9" x 12".
- Inventory #TR 360
painted small shaker bucket $495. plus shipping
.This little bucket has several old coats of paint, in an interesting color, kind of a blue green.
- Classic tapered pegs holding the handle. Original wood bands.
- Measures 6 1/2" in diameter and 8" tall with handle up.
- Inventory #TR 325
blue green painted miniature mortar/pestle $575. free ship
- This very small mortar and pestle has really nice thick and crusty blue green original paint.
- Small size, but very heavy. Might be made of lignum vitae, a very hard hardwood.
- Quite early, possibly 18th C. One crack that does not go through.
- Measures 3" in diameter, and 6" tall without the original pestle.
- Inventory #TR 324
decorated blue bombe box $475. with free shipping
- This is just about the prettiest painted blue box we've ever offered. The form of the box is so unusual, I love the curved sides, what would be called bombe on a big chest.
- The flowers are painted on all sides, with some wear on the top, as you would expect.
- Original tiny hinges, bright painted interior, probably never saw enough daylight to fade.
- Measures 3 5/8" x 2 3/4" x 2 1/8" tall.
- Inventory #TR 296
horn and treen and leather grinder $195. with free shipping
- This is a wonderful example of the power of make do. They took a horn cup, and cut out the bottom and fitted in a piece of wood with some metal strips, and bound that on with a leather strap. Then they took a small pestle and added some metal to that. Voila, a grinder!
- Very nice dark original patinas, no loss or damage, just good wear.
- Measures 4 1/2" tall.
- Inventory #TR 298
crusty primitive green paint wallbox $575. plus shipping
- This early pine New England wallbox has the best crusty old paint. Looks like dark teal green over mustard over ?
- Love the shape of the backboard, love the hanging hole. What great wear! But mostly I love the brace on the backboard, been there forever.
- Good old condition. The brace on the backboard you can see, and the break in the left side you can see in the pic.
- Inventory #TR 284