robins egg blue bowl sold
- Nice treen bowl with wonderful layers of robins egg blue dry paint.
- Measures 14 1/2" x 13 3/4" x 4".
- No cracks, no bugs no repairs, just right
- Inventory #TR 366
Dark blue bowl SOLD
- Lovely original coat of dark soldier blue dry paint.
- Measures 17" x 16 1/4" x 5".
- No cracks, no bugs, no repairs, just right
- Inventory #TR 365.
painted small shaker bucket sold
.This little bucket has several old coats of paint, in an interesting color, kind of a blue green.
- Classic tapered pegs holding the handle. Original wood bands.
- Measures 6 1/2" in diameter and 8" tall with handle up.
- Inventory #TR 325
blue green painted miniature mortar/pestle sold
- This very small mortar and pestle has really nice thick and crusty blue green original paint.
- Small size, but very heavy. Might be made of lignum vitae, a very hard hardwood.
- Quite early, possibly 18th C. One crack that does not go through.
- Measures 3" in diameter, and 6" tall without the original pestle.
- Inventory #TR 324
decorated blue bombe box sold
- This is just about the prettiest painted blue box we've ever offered. The form of the box is so unusual, I love the curved sides, what would be called bombe on a big chest.
- The flowers are painted on all sides, with some wear on the top, as you would expect.
- Original tiny hinges, bright painted interior, probably never saw enough daylight to fade.
- Measures 3 5/8" x 2 3/4" x 2 1/8" tall.
- Inventory #TR 296