black leather fragment mirror sold
- This old mirror was likely made to fit in a man's pocket. The leather would be safer to carry than wood, I would guess.
- Very nice old original condition, measures 5" x 3". Such a sweet size to hand on the wall.
- Inventory #TR 654
perfect early burl bowl $1,250. plus shipping
- What an excellent burl bowl. Likely American, very tiny burl, great old wear and patina.
- Small collection # on the bottom. Small notch on edge, I think in the making.
- Measures 12 1/2" in diameter.
- Inventory #TR 627
early red valuables box $295. plus shipping
- Very good early pine bible box or valuables box. Great dovetails.
- Once had a lock, must have lost the key.
- Good dry red paint, some wear to the top.
- Measures 15" x 10" x 5 1/2".
- Inventory #TR 651
antique red trencher $360. plus shipping
- This fine antique trencher is long and narrow with just the best original dry red paint.
- Nice initials, O E, wonder who that was?
- Nice clean worn interior.
- Measures 26" long.
- Inventory #TR 640
- Nice corn broom on a birch handle, faded raffia binding, original tag.
- Measures 17".
- Inventory #TR 647
Dark green treen piggin $475. plus shipping
- This old wooden piggin has the best coat of original dark blue green paint. Held together with withy bands, not a nail in it.
- Great old condition, but do see the burn mark on the inside, not very deep, does not deter from the stability of the piece. Candle fell over maybe?
- Measures 8 1/2" tall and 6" in diameter.
- Inventory #TR 642
tiny red pantry box $375. with free shipping
- Nice dry original red paint.
- Very cute little size.
- Measures 2 7/8" x 1 7/8"
- Inventory #TR 622