rare pair of lettered firkins $725./pair plus shipping
- This pair of fun firkins have been together for a looong time. Look at the dark interior of the sugar bucket, been lidless forever to get that much oxidation.
- Nice classic firkins, all original except the lid on the sugar bucket.
- Old dry oyster white paint, very old hand lettering.
- They measure 9 1/2" in diameter and between 10" and 15" in height, with handle down/up.
- Inventory #TR 218 & 219
best american large burl bowl $1,650. plus shipping
- These early American burl bowls that are thin and delicate with a nice rim molding are just the best examples of the form. Workmanship plus!
- This one has very fine tight grain. It has a few lines in the design of the graining, but they are not cracks, not at all. No cracks on this baby. Just a bit of wear on the rim, see pics.
- Nice old dry surface, nice darker color around the rim where many hands have left their touch over the years.
- Found in PA, possibly 1780, or possibly later.
- Measures 13 1/4" in diameter x 3 3/8" tall.
- Inventory #TR 191
walnut american Fragment Mirror $1,150. with free shipping
- Tiny pocket size fragment mirror.
- Walnut, with tiny slivers of wood holding in the glass.
- Good wear and patina.
- Measures 5 3/4" x 3 1/8" x 1/4".
- Original glass with cracks from use.
- Inventory #TR 197