crusty brown and blue spice drawers sold
- This antique set of spice drawers is just about perfect, lovely old condition.
- Best dry crusty brown and blue original paint, original tiny brass knobs, all original moldings, just great old condition.
- Measures 7" x 12" x 3".
- Inventory #TR 641
Dark green treen piggin $475. plus shipping
- This old wooden piggin has the best coat of original dark blue green paint. Held together with withy bands, not a nail in it.
- Great old condition, but do see the burn mark on the inside, not very deep, does not deter from the stability of the piece. Candle fell over maybe?
- Measures 8 1/2" tall and 6" in diameter.
- Inventory #TR 642
hand carved blue spoon rack sold
- This antique pine spoon rack has delicate hand carved molding all around, and a wonderful ziggurat shape to the back crest.
- Nice dry original blue paint. You can see on the back it once had black and green overpaint, but someone thoughtfully scrapped it off for us.
- Measures 12" x 9" x 5".
- Inventory #TR 650
Pair of black and red painted frames $360. for the pair
- Hard to find pair of original paint frames.
- Nice old condition, perfect for a valentine or patriotic paper.
- They measure 8" x 10" outside
- Inventory #TR 626
tiny red pantry box $375. with free shipping
- Nice dry original red paint.
- Very cute little size.
- Measures 2 7/8" x 1 7/8"
- Inventory #TR 622
sky blue mortar and pestle $545. plus shipping
- Wonderful thick dry coat of the best sky blue paint on this nice old mortar and pestle.
- Original pestle. Crack on base, see pics, does not go through anywhere.
- Measures 7 1/2" tall x 4 1/2" diameter, 13" tall as shown.
- Inventory #TR 608
18th C american treen plate $325 plus shipping
- This early maple plate has shrunken to make a very out of round plate. It measures between 7 1/8" and 8" in diameter.
- Very dark attic surface on this early plate, the poor man's pewter.
- A few chips on the edge from wear.
- Inventory #TR 203