maple indian scoop $225. plus shipping
- This early figured maple scoop is hand carved.
- Found here in New England, likely a Woodland Tribes piece.
- Measures 10" lon
- Inventory #TR 677
Brown scallopy shelf $295. + shipping
- This smaller pine shelf has delightful scallopy form, and good dry brown paint.
- Notice a bit of one scallop is gone.
- Made with round nails, it has a few square nails on the bottom for hooks.
- Measures 16" x 16" x 3 1/2" deep.
- Inventory #TR 673
very early mirror red paint $650. plus shipping
- This old mirror dates to the late 1700s, or possibly earlier.
- Nice thick surface original red paint with remains of a bit of blue.
- Love the deep layers of molding, so well made. Nice muzzy old glass.
- Good wood back, likely not original.
- Measures 8" x 6 1/2"
- Inventory #TR 624
early wood mirror with remains of gilding $395. plus ship
- This pine mirror is early 19th C. so beautifully molded and finished. Great old dry surface.
- Measures 13" x 11 1/2".
- Inventory #TR 661
stack of 3 matching green pantry boxes $595. plus shipping
- Excellent stack of 3 round green pantry boxes.
- Perfect old condition, nicely graduated.
- They measure 9 3/4" in diameter x 5", 7 3/4" in diameter x 3 1/4" and 6 7/8" in diameter x 2 7/8".
- Nice little round nails, medium thickness, all original paint, from the same home.
- Inventory #TR 586
perfect early burl bowl $1,250. plus shipping
- What an excellent burl bowl. Likely American, very tiny burl, great old wear and patina.
- Small collection # on the bottom. Small notch on edge, I think in the making.
- Measures 12 1/2" in diameter.
- Inventory #TR 627
tiny red pantry box $375. with free shipping
- Nice dry original red paint.
- Very cute little size.
- Measures 2 7/8" x 1 7/8"
- Inventory #TR 622