crusty primitive green paint wallbox $575. plus shipping
- This early pine New England wallbox has the best crusty old paint. Looks like dark teal green over mustard over ?
- Love the shape of the backboard, love the hanging hole. What great wear! But mostly I love the brace on the backboard, been there forever.
- Good old condition. The brace on the backboard you can see, and the break in the left side you can see in the pic.
- Inventory #TR 284
large canteen in blue paint with great iron $445. plus ship
- Love the original dry blue paint on this beauty, but what I love the most is the incredible hand wrought iron handle and straps!
- Nice ovoid form, original dry blue paint, worn here and there. Nicely curved handle so it is nice in your hand.
- Measures 9 1/2" x 10", or 15" with the handle up.
- Inventory #TR 226
pair of miniature covered urns $115. with free shipping
- This sweet little pair of urns are made of mahogany, with lovely old surface.
- They measure 1 3/4" tall and 2" tall, respectively.
- On the bottom one is engraved with possibly "A B S" '47.
- Inventory #TR 287
antique tiny treen bowl SOLD
- This tiny bowl is made of birch, I'm almost sure. So tiny, so hard to tell.
- Measures 2" in diameter.
- Nice dry surface, never finished.
- Inventory #TR 168.
child size berry bucket good green paint $365. with free ship
- This child size berry bucket has the best dry mossy green paint, looks a bit like it is sort of decorated.
- Original handle and bands, all correct.
- Measures 4 3/4" in diameter and 3 1/2" tall without handle.
- Inventory #TR 256
rare pair of lettered firkins $725./pair plus shipping
- This pair of fun firkins have been together for a looong time. Look at the dark interior of the sugar bucket, been lidless forever to get that much oxidation.
- Nice classic firkins, all original except the lid on the sugar bucket.
- Old dry oyster white paint, very old hand lettering.
- They measure 9 1/2" in diameter and between 10" and 15" in height, with handle down/up.
- Inventory #TR 218 & 219