ne small shaved maple broom $475. with free shipping
- If you look really carefully you can see that this tiny broom has a tiny braid made of 3 of the split maple pieces braided together. Unusual and pretty.
- Nice dark surface. Very good old condition. String is newer.
- Measures 12 3/4" long.
- Inventory #TR 281
shaker cutting board with blue green paint $225. with free ship
- This lovely old board has a great tombstone form, and as a bonus, original blue green paint. Nice and dry.
- Measures 18" x 5".
- Slight burn on reverse, otherwise in great old condition.
- Inventory #TR 289
Large pine bee box with handle $265. with free shipping
- Nice large pine bee box, with original bail handle carrier and two sliding compartment lids.
- Nice dark dry surface.
- The viewing hole is covered in screen.
- Measures 10" x 5" x 5" not counting handle.
- Inventory #TR 230
Small pine bee box $245. with free shipping
- This nice old complete bee box has a glass viewing hole, and is made of an old crayola box.
- What's interesting is the block on the bottom with a hole for mounting on a post. Catch more bees that way?
- Measures 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 5".
- Both boxes in good working order.
- Inventory #TR 229.
flat mustard painted treen bowl $345. with free shipping
- Great early treen bowl in great dry original mustard paint. Good deep color and wear on the inside. Nicely out of round.
- The bowl has deep lathe turnings, and a few fine hairlines it the base. It measures 7 1/2" x 8" x 1 1/2" deep.
- Inventory #TR 224
huge primitive compote $395. plus shipping
- Truly remarkable piece, this early hand hewn compote would hold allllll your stone fruit, or your collection of treen, or your Sunday lunch maybe. A great centerpiece.
- The base is hand carved, the top turned on a foot pedal lathe, held on with a few rose head nails. Nice old dry surface.
- Measures between 21 1/2" and 20" in diameter, and 9" tall.
- Inventory #TR 37