- Exceptional size and quality in this 1870s papier mache doll. 24" tall, such a rare size.
- Beautifully painted face, and what a wonderful dress. You can tell it's original, look at how the ruching around the neck perfectly matches the sun fade on her shoulders.
- Look at the large leather original hands. So nice.
- Delicate ruching on dropped neck, original tiny buttons throughout. Beautiful brown print dress in very good condition, except for a bit of sun fade.
- Original dress, shoes, socks and 4 petticoats. Delicate coral bead necklace.
- Papier mache head and shoulder with slight damage to right shoulder. Cloth arm, legs and body, leather hands.
- Measures 24" tall.
- Inventory #D 174
Exceptional Antique 24" Papier Mache Milliner Doll